What does it mean to you to make it to the "next level?"
What needs the most attention in your life?
Where would you like to be 1-month from now, and more important, what are your personal goals for 1-year and even 5-years from now?
Sure, it can be overwhelming to think BIG – to plan massive personal improvement and then have trouble getting started.
You need two important factors to make big change in your life…
A BIG idea – a big goal or plan for various areas of your life and…
A series of "next steps" that will allow you day-by-day and week-by-week progress in-line with your ultimate goals and objectives.
You will be amazed how easy planning "next steps" in your quest for personal achievement will be when you link them to a larger BIG goal.
Let's say our goal was to lose 10 pounds within the next 30-days…and your plan is to keep it off for the remainder of the year – that is a BIG goal.
What little steps can you focus on each day that will help you achieve that major goal?
1. Step 1. Exercise 30-minutes each day at 60-75% of my heart rate
2. Step 2. Stop eating after 8PM – substitute some herbal tea or water if need be
3. Step 3. Be more consistent with your sleep patterns – go to bed 11PM, sleep to 6:00AM
4. Step 4. Reduce your consumption of alcohol from 4 drinks a week to no more than 1
5. Step 5. Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day – in effect this replaces other sugar-laced drinks
In the package "Beyond Greatness" – you'll see a 5-step system that will make achieving great things in your life – through consistent, simple action each day, can make a massive difference in your life.
Unlike ever before, you will finally have a formula that ANYONE (not just the super-motivated) can apply to their life instantly and see consistent results in overcoming procrastination and seeing massive change in your life.