Great interview with Russell Simmons – former street punk turned major record producer involved in the hip hop movement about his new book "Super Rich"
Some interesting points:
- Money doesn't make happiness, happiness makes money (as well as spiritual happiness)
- Focus on doing your work, following your path, taking action rather than the results…eventually they will come
- Be present and be awake – this is terrific advice…just plugging yourself into your surroundings can help you live in the NOW and turn your live around – realize what you have and be gracious
- He sees people in the slums who are unhappy and he sees Billionaires that are unhappy — interesting statement
- Watch out for the poverty mindset – break out that no matter where you are or come from
Some very powerful messages – watch the video here: