In a constant search for life success, you experience struggles even though you try many things. We have the benefit of working with thousands of others and intensely focusing on the keys to success in life perhaps more than many others do.
Here are 10 of the most important life success tips that we have personally used and have helped many others apply to their own lives…which of these do you find the most helpful?
- If it feels like work, then you are most likely not following a path aligned with your passion and purpose. Sometimes it takes us a lifetime to figure out what it is we really should have done decades before. Don't wait another minute, make sure you observe resistance and learn from it to find your true passion
- Nothing is accomplished alone except the internal drive to help and work with others
- Your ability to stay positive and accomplish your life objectives is directly tied to your physical and emotional well being. You can break this rule temporarily, but sooner or later it will catch up with you
- If you are putting 'fear of looking bad' or 'fear of being embarrassed' in front of taking action then you are standing in your own way
- Make it a daily habit to stoke your passion – develop images, sounds, movies and mentors that will help you to daily see yourself as having already achieved where you want to be
- Put your fears, doubts, anxieties and frustrations into a higher, more objective perspective. See them as they are, not MORE than they are (which is how we normally build them in our minds)
- Life success is embedded in the journey, it is not only the destination
- Do your homework, attend to detail so that you can have the confidence to stand your ground when challenged
- Take action now, strike 'someday', 'sometime', 'later' and 'whenever' from your vocabulary and thoughts – if it is important, then make it happen
- You control your thoughts, your beliefs, the consciousness with which you seek personal insight and the degree to which you live your life aligned with your passion and purpose. While that is a huge responsibility, it is also an immense blessing from which all hope, energy and accomplishment comes
Do you have a rule or tip that you live your life by that will help others?